Consent to the processing and storage of personal data
I hereby give my consent pursuant to § 11 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, with the processing and storage of my personal data by Build Investing sro, Mirka Nešpora 40 / B, Prešov 080 01, IČO: 36490954. At the same time, I agree that my personal data be made available to third parties (contractual carrier of the operator). I declare that I have been in accordance with § 15 par. 1 of Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, informed of the conditions for the processing of personal data by the controller.
Information according to § 15 par. 1 of Act. no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data
1. Identification data
1) By the operator of the website "www.pherun.eu"
is a company:
Business name: Build Investing s.r.o.
Registered seat: Mirka Nešpora 40 / B, 080 01 Prešov
Statutory body: Patrik Minár, managing director of the company
The company is registered in: OR of the District Court Prešov, dept. Ltd., vl. no. 14667 / P
(hereinafter referred to as the "operator")
2. Purpose of personal data processing
1) The operator processes personal data for the purpose of:
concluding a purchase contract with the buyer through the online store, which is located on the website www.pherun.eu
keeping records of customers
issuance of a tax document for payment of the purchase price for the ordered goods in accordance with Act no. 222/2004 Coll. on value added tax, as amended
delivery of the ordered goods to the destination specified by the buyer and its delivery to the authorized person
records of orders for resolving possible complaints
3. List of personal data processed
1) The operator processes the following personal data of the persons concerned:
a) Name, surname
b) Street, house number, city
c) Telephone number
4. Voluntary provision of personal data
The operator obtains personal data from buyers to the extent necessary to fulfill the obligations arising from the purchase contract concluded between the operator and the buyer, the subject of which is the delivery of ordered goods at the agreed purchase price in accordance with § 10 para. 3 letter b) Act. no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, without the consent of the data subject.
The buyer provides this personal data to the operator voluntarily in order to fulfill his obligations arising from the purchase contract and further communication with him.
The controller processes the personal data of the data subject only for the time necessary to fulfill its obligations under the contract and generally binding legal regulations.
The affected person expresses his / her consent to the processing of personal data when ordering goods through the online store on the website www.tvojacokolada.sk. The data subject consents to the processing of personal data for an indefinite period. This consent may be revoked at any time in writing. The consent will expire within one month from the delivery of the revocation of the consent by the buyer to the seller and the data will be subsequently deleted.
5. Disclosure of personal data
The data subject acknowledges that his personal data will be made available or provided to a third party (the carrier's contractual carrier) for the purpose of delivery of the goods and fulfillment of the obligations arising from the purchase contract.
The operator is not responsible for the misuse of personal data by a third party.
Liability of the operator for violation of individual provisions of Act no. no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended, shall be governed by the provisions of this Act.
6. Instruction on the rights of the data subject
1) The person concerned is entitled to request the operator on the basis of a written request
a) confirmation of whether or not personal data about him are processed,
b) in a generally comprehensible form, information on the processing of personal data in the information system to the extent pursuant to Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, § 15 par. 1 letter (a) to (e), second to sixth points
c) in a generally comprehensible form, precise information about the source from which he obtained his personal data for processing,
d) in a generally comprehensible form, a list of her personal data which are the subject of processing,
e) correction or disposal of their incorrect, incomplete or out-of-date personal data which are the subject of processing,
(f) the destruction of her personal data whose purpose of processing has ended
g) liquidation of her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if there has been a violation of the law,
h) blocking of his personal data due to revocation of the consent before the expiry of its validity, if the controller processes personal data on the basis of the consent of the data subject
2) The person concerned has the right to object to the operator on the basis of a written request
a) the processing of its personal data which it expects to be or will be processed for the purposes of direct marketing without its consent, and request their destruction,
b) the use of personal data specified in Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, § 10 par. 3 letter d) for the purposes of direct marketing in the postal system,
c) the provision of personal data specified in Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, § 10 par. 3 letter (d) for direct marketing purposes.
3) The person concerned, on the basis of a written request or in person, if the matter cannot be postponed, has the right to object to the processing of personal data at any time against the processing of personal data in cases pursuant to Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, § 10 par. 3 letter a), e), f) or g) by expressing legitimate reasons or by presenting evidence of unauthorized interference with its rights and legally protected interests, which are or may in a specific case be harmed by such processing of personal data; unless legally justified and it is shown that the objection of the data subject is justified, the controller is obliged to block and destroy the personal data whose processing the data subject objected to without undue delay as soon as circumstances allow.
4) The person concerned shall, upon written request or in person, if the matter cannot be postponed, have the right to object to the controller at any time and not to submit to the controller's decision which would have legal effects or significant impact on him if such a decision is issued solely on automated processing. her personal data. The data subject shall have the right to request the controller to review the decision issued by a method different from the automated form of processing, the controller being obliged to comply with the data subject's request, with the beneficiary having a decisive role in reviewing the decision; the operator informs the person concerned about the method of examination and the result of the finding within the period pursuant to Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain laws, § 29 par. 3. The person concerned shall not have this right only if provided for by a special law providing for measures to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person concerned or if, in pre-contractual relations or during the existence of contractual relations, the operator has issued a decision granting the person's request, or if the operator has taken other appropriate measures under the contract to safeguard the legitimate interests of the person concerned.
5) If the person concerned exercises his right
a) in writing and from the content of her application it follows that he is exercising his right, the application shall be deemed to have been filed pursuant to this Act; the request submitted by e-mail or fax shall be delivered by the person concerned in writing no later than three days from the date of its dispatch,
(b) in person orally in the minutes, from which it must be clear who exercised the right, what he is seeking and when and by whom the minutes were drawn up, his signature and the signature of the person concerned; the operator is obliged to hand over a copy of the minutes to the person concerned,
(c) in the case of an intermediary pursuant to paragraph 5 (a) or (b), the latter shall transmit the request or minutes to the operator without undue delay.
6) If the data subject suspects that his or her personal data are being processed unjustifiably, he or she may submit a proposal to the Office to initiate proceedings on the protection of personal data.
7) If the person concerned does not have full legal capacity, his rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
8) If the person concerned is not alive, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
7. Disclosure of personal data
1) The operator does not disclose personal data about the persons concerned.
8. Truthfulness, accuracy and timeliness of personal data
The person concerned who provided this personal data in accordance with § 16 par. 1 of Act. no. 122/2013 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended.
The accuracy and timeliness of personal data is ensured by the operator.
Personal data is considered correct until proven otherwise.